How do I delete a person from my account?Last Updated: May 22, 2019
To delete a Team Member from your account, follow either of these steps:
To delete them from the People tab:
- Click on the People tab found under the navigation bar on the left hand side. (If you do not see the People tab, speak to your account administrator about adding the "manage people" permission to your account).
- Scroll down to the person you want to remove or find them with our search feature.
- Click the black "X" next to their name.
To delete someone from an individual view:
- Click on the People tab (same as above).
- Scroll down to the person you want to remove or find them with our search feature and then click on their name to access their account.
- Click the red delete button in the top right-hand corner of their account.
But what if that person comes back or starts serving again?
Don't worry! The people you remove aren't entirely deleted. Instead, their accounts are "archived" in our system so they can be added again in the future. If you need to reactivate a user's account, just reach out to our support team via chat in the lower right of this screen with their name and email, along with your ministry name. We can reactivate their account within 24 hours.
Once a user is reactivated, all of their past learning progress and answers will available as well.
Tags: Delete a person, delete user, People management