Adding Learners (2 Ways)Last Updated: October 10, 2018
There are two ways to add Learners to your TrainedUp account: you can manually add them, or you can have them create their own account.
Adding Learners Manually
- Click on the Members tab on your account home page.
- Scroll down to the Learners section of the page, and click the green Add a Learner button
- Fill in the Learner's information in the fields provided (Please note, not all accounts will have the option to distinguish a campus)
- Click Invite
After you've completed these steps, your Learner will appear in the Learners section under the Members tab in your account.
Having Learners Create their Own Account
To have learners create their own accounts, provide them with your account URL (ex. trainedup.church/mychurch) and have them complete the following steps. The learners will:
- Click on your church's account URL to open your TrainedUp page
- Click Login in the top right-hand corner of the screen
- Click Create a new account
- Fill in their information in the fields provided
- Click Sign Up
Click here for an article you can share with your learners explaining how to create their account.